Our MoleMax HD system is a state of art procedure involving the digital imaging , Archiving and diagnosis of moles and other suspicious lesions.
Molmax HD has the power and accuracy to detect very early skin cancer/melanomas, the new , changing and/or suspicious lesions by monitoring and comparing the images over time.
To Help us to provide a good service in time please note:
- It is important to complete the Mole Scan Consent and Questionnaire Form, print and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Please bring your medicare card on the day of the consultation as it will be used as a unique identifier for your records on the mole scan system. If you have a concession/pension/DVA cards please brings it so we can Bulk bill your consultations.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing on the day.
- Please DO NOT wear any makeup.
- You will be required to be in undergarments during examination.
- For a full body mole scan your will require 20 minutes appointments.
- We do not routinely examine Genitalia, breasts and scalps during the examination unless if you are concerned about skin lesions in those areas.
- The identified lesions that require excision will be done in a new appointment.
Mole scan appointments are available during opening hours with the following Doctors:
Dr. Laith Al-Ani
Dr Stephen McChord
Please note: Mole scan appointments will be for skin examinations and will not be used to discuss any other medical issues.